VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Karlos

Karlos

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Heading west, along the NC 500, lovely views from our site in Durness.

View attachment 66388
Hope your having a great time up there Breeze. Is it busy or quiet up there, I know you asked me about 3 weeks ago when we were up there and I didn't think it was that busy although to be fair it was our first time in 30 yrs..

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hope your having a great time up there Breeze. Is it busy or quiet up there, I know you asked me about 3 weeks ago when we were up there and I didn't think it was that busy although to be fair it was our first time in 30 yrs..
Morning Karlos, no its not bad at all, we are on a large site and it’s predominantly campervans. Our journey here was easy we decided to do east to west and notably more passing spaces on our side. All in all very easy and no stress.

Elmo3

Elmo3

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Pencarnon?
Yes. Much bigger than we usually like but a cracking spot, right on the beach and coastal path. Dinas Island is more our thing, with the lovely ‘Old Sailors’ pub on the beach. Still, this will be a good test for the new leisure battery and fridge to be off grid for 3 days. I declined hook up at £5 a day, what do they think we’re running, a cannabis farm?!

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Yes. Much bigger than we usually like but a cracking spot, right on the beach and coastal path. Dinas Island is more our thing, with the lovely ‘Old Sailors’ pub on the beach. Still, this will be a good test for the new leisure battery and fridge to be off grid for 3 days. I declined hook up at £5 a day, what do they think we’re running, a cannabis farm?!
Isle of Arran

1DCC0E1B-C28D-4BFA-AB21-76ECC7F19941.jpeg

VW California Club