Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Brand new boat being delivered? Which station please? The boy will be excited!
She is not a new boat so expect going down to RNLI HQ training centre at Poole as spotted on road near Wimborne. You can google the lifeboat number to find their details. http://www.rnliskegness.org.uk/information/16/1225+bingo+lifeline/

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Loz.
How you finding the S&S cover...?
I’m guessing it packs up quite small?
It’s well made and very strong, goes up really quickly, without the pump is stuffs into a roll down waterproof bag.
As we have the electric pump for the awning we don’t bring the supplied manual pump, we also had one replaced as the pressure gauge was faulty, important as the awning mustn’t be inflated over 5psi.
I don’t have it with us this weekend but I post a photo of it in its bag in the week when we get back.

currently at Black Knowl in the New Forrest
image.jpg

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Isn’t it just so lovely to get out and about and chill out. In a Cali you don’t have to go far or stay over to feel like you health and well-being is being recharged.

sidepod

sidepod

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Location? Answers on a postcard to....
CC48C568-B6C9-47A9-BE4E-0E9E29142B7C.jpeg

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Staff member
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
West coast of Scotland this week. Specifically Mull and Ardnamurchan and in particular Senna Bay. Picture postcard perfect, dead calm seas and warm sunshine. A great tonic in these times.

ED08749A-DDA6-4A6B-95A5-532C93AA67E3.jpeg

3085EB14-6D97-4CF5-910A-43C770AD652C.jpeg

5B514057-6759-43A6-B327-16360EB68A3C.jpeg

Rams66

Rams66

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
It’s well made and very strong, goes up really quickly, without the pump is stuffs into a roll down waterproof bag.
As we have the electric pump for the awning we don’t bring the supplied manual pump, we also had one replaced as the pressure gauge was faulty, important as the awning mustn’t be inflated over 5psi.
I don’t have it with us this weekend but I post a photo of it in its bag in the week when we get back.

currently at Black Knowl in the New Forrest
View attachment 67912
Hi, your awning looks like the perfect size for us. May I ask what it is? Thanks

SimonB

SimonB

Staff member
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just got back from a very good week in Snowdonia working on the Ffestiniog Railway.
Oct 2020 (26).jpgFacing the trees to shelter me from wind from the South and the rear facing North.
Oct 2020 (48).jpg My pitch is just to the right of this track.
Behind the trees is a view over the Traeth Mawr and across the tracks towards Porthmadog looking nice in the sunshine.
Oct 2020 (62).jpg
Four days of very nice weather before I had to come home again.

Karlos

Karlos

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing

VW California Club