Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Thanks!
Pic had the correct orientation on iOS but the size reduction in the website screwed it.
Happens in various boards. I’d have tried to create a copy with the wrong orientation on the phone …

IOS;
8be71fc64aceb506c66262eede5e3d70.jpg

This button can be found in edit ; tap on the photo in your camera roll, go to edit screen, tap the highlighted icon and it will open another screen to allow you to rotate the picture (highlighted button
31331b019dc01cd436d41e595f2a635d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue moon Tonight over Cromer
18ec2d543a15bd68fd1ab770e8657526.jpg

If you were in one of the cliff edge cap sites I will have flown over you today or if you saw paraglider’s crossing Cromer sea front than one was probably me

We saw you at Sheringham at about 4.40 pm ?

You didn’t wave haha

South coast of Cornwall - PortHolland

We had a very enjoyable afternoon after bumping into you at Portholland. A cycle ride to the beach with Ben and Jack, a swim in the sea, a pasty on the sand and then, just as we were cycling back spotted the VWCC sticker on your awning. Several glasses of wine later, some cooing over your slide pod, and a handful of pastachios we felt like we had known you both for years. Such a comfortable afternoon and a fine way to end our last day in Cornwall.

IOS;
8be71fc64aceb506c66262eede5e3d70.jpg

This button can be found in edit ; tap on the photo in your camera roll, go to edit screen, tap the highlighted icon and it will open another screen to allow you to rotate the picture (highlighted button
31331b019dc01cd436d41e595f2a635d.jpg

The picture had the correct orientation in iOS, only the uploaded reduced-size copy was wrong. I could not be a**ed to make a copy with the wrong orientation in iOS to see if the forum backen software actually corrected it ….

We had a very enjoyable afternoon after bumping into you at Portholland. A cycle ride to the beach with Ben and Jack, a swim in the sea, a pasty on the sand and then, just as we were cycling back spotted the VWCC sticker on your awning. Several glasses of wine later, some cooing over your slide pod, and a handful of pastachios we felt like we had known you both for years. Such a comfortable afternoon and a fine way to end our last day in Cornwall.

Likewise, Tom - it was such a pleasure to meet you all and, a perfect way to end what had already been a perfect Sunday!
Herbie & Flo have have been told to ‘up their game’ on the Hide & Seek front as Jack and Ben are clearly, masters! Have a safe journey today and enjoy the rest of the holiday.
Stu

Here is one of ours this morning, and then from ours this evening Front row of the movies in the middle of an old airfield - only one film to watch!

View attachment 83420

View attachment 83421
Didn’t realise you can attach those awning screens to the other side of the van. Mind is made up now seeing how you’re using them.
Are yours the Brandrup ones?

Reactions: ddl
Didn’t realise you can attach those awning screens to the other side of the van. Mind is made up now seeing how you’re using them.
Are yours the Brandrup ones?
Hi 66tim99, thank you, we love them. You can attach to either side, we have the two long ones, use one on edge of roll out awning and the second on the passenger side. It not only creates our little garage/store area but it also keeps the heat off the fridge side and helps it still work efficiently in the hotter weather - worked fantastic in July when 30+ degrees. Also means you can keep the windows open overnight without having too pull your blinds down too

They are not Brandrup but the Outwell ones which we brought from Campervanbits. Much better priced than brandrup and they all store in their bags inside the chairs so take up little storage too. We were so pleased after trying just the one, we then bought a full set, (two Hillcrest and one Fallcrest set).

20210720_141055.jpg

20210823_104656.jpg

Hi 66tim99, thank you, we love them. You can attach to either side, we have the two long ones, use one on edge of roll out awning and the second on the passenger side. It not only creates our little garage/store area but it also keeps the heat off the fridge side and helps it still work efficiently in the hotter weather - worked fantastic in July when 30+ degrees. Also means you can keep the windows open overnight without having too pull your blinds down too

They are not Brandrup but the Outwell ones which we brought from Campervanbits. Much better priced than brandrup and they all store in their bags inside the chairs so take up little storage too. We were so pleased after trying just the one, we then bought a full set, (two Hillcrest and one Fallcrest set).

View attachment 83436

View attachment 83437
Great idea to use two - I haven't seen that before and will be copying!

Reactions: ddl