Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Swiss Cheese

Swiss Cheese

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Yesterday out in the snow here talking one of the grandkids* out for a picnic in the van - fresh cooked bacon sandwiches were on the menu...
IMG_20210106_114139.jpg

Then some sledging and a walk around, followed by a cup of tea and a biscuit. Simple things bring great pleasure.

* we all live in the same house, plus we are not under lockdown per the UK.

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
A spot the difference competition.

View from Greenwich Park car park: 1970 and 2020.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Amazing.
Wish I’d bought a couple of docklands slums in 1970 :)

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Looks like it to me, obviously South London is so bad these days that the occupants have to make “essential” journeys to civilisation. Probably a shortage of eggs again.

Californication69

Californication69

Buzz Lightyear
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Yesterday out in the snow here talking one of the grandkids* out for a picnic in the van - fresh cooked bacon sandwiches were on the menu...
View attachment 71603

Then some sledging and a walk around, followed by a cup of tea and a biscuit. Simple things bring great pleasure.

* we all live in the same house, plus we are not under lockdown per the UK.
This is the reason I’ve ordered a Candy White 4M.
Your Cali is absolutely perfect.
Steel wheels look great, I’ve ordered some Tomahawk Outlaws in 17” coupled with BFG.
The black edging with California and edition I’m guessing is a special black edition ?

Swiss Cheese

Swiss Cheese

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
This is the reason I’ve ordered a Candy White 4M.
Your Cali is absolutely perfect.
Steel wheels look great, I’ve ordered some Tomahawk Outlaws in 17” coupled with BFG.
The black edging with California and edition I’m guessing is a special black edition ?
Thank you. The steel wheels are mounted with winter tyres, I have separate 17" alloys for the summer. Usually I swap them over myself at the right time. Also, I take the awning off for the winter so that is missing in the photo.
AFAIK the 'Edition' was a configuration/special in Europe (maybe not all, but certainly CH and AT) and was a bundle of 'extras' at a slightly lower price. You see them often here in Switzerland so it must have been a good deal! I don't think I could call the 'Edition' up on the UK configurator when I was cross-checking before we bought it.
The 4M is great at the moment as we have snow, no problems with the slushy or icy conditions on hills so far - but this is also a factor of winter tyres for sure. Coming from the UK I never believed in the winter tyre thing, but having lived here 20 years now I don't understand how you could not have a set!