Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Stopped to watch the sunset on the Firth of Clyde on my way to the ferry this evening
1c4b7a4fc151bf539cdab02e1ed906b9.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Superb image!

Busy weekend away. Ev event at Pulborough on Sat then to Petworth for a stroll. First woodland camp at Graffham c and c site. Sunday morning at Port Solent, met Shaun and Lizzy ABAB (Eva was filmed). Lunch in Salisbury after filling the van with garden planters and storage boxes. These California vans are great utility vehicles!

9EB72576-D7FB-4F6E-B415-2DC69E768AB0.jpeg

Busy weekend away. Ev event at Pulborough on Sat then to Petworth for a stroll. First woodland camp at Graffham c and c site. Sunday morning at Port Solent, met Shaun and Lizzy ABAB (Eva was filmed). Lunch in Salisbury after filling the van with garden planters and storage boxes. These California vans are great utility vehicles!

View attachment 93421
We love Graffham. Great for access to the South Downs way

Really nice quiet (it was midweek though) site, spotless facilities, and a great location. 3 pubs within walking distance and fell routes of varied lengths and height gain straight out of the site.
EA1E09D2-824C-4948-B218-2699CAF4BAFA.jpeg321D715A-D3D4-4738-93FF-3C1E0DD34732.jpeg
my favourite site, climbed Scafell Pike when I was there and downed a few pints at the local pub

Really nice quiet (it was midweek though) site, spotless facilities, and a great location. 3 pubs within walking distance and fell routes of varied lengths and height gain straight out of the site.
One of my favourite sites, go every year. Will be there this Saturday for the week and over QPJ w/end. Great walking, biking and the lakes of course, all on the doorstep. And the ginger sticky pudding at the Boot Inn is to die for. First proper trip of the year, worth every bit of the 8 hrs it will take to get there. Love it, can’t wait .

One of my favourite sites, go every year. Will be there this Saturday for the week and over QPJ w/end. Great walking, biking and the lakes of course, all on the doorstep. And the ginger sticky pudding at the Boot Inn is to die for. First proper trip of the year, worth every bit of the 8 hrs it will take to get there. Love it, can’t wait .

Really nice quiet (it was midweek though) site, spotless facilities, and a great location. 3 pubs within walking distance and fell routes of varied lengths and height gain

It’s on our To Go list ! The pudding was the clincher. Thanks both.

It’s on our To Go list ! The pudding was the clincher. Thanks both.
If you are on field as you go in, be cautious if you are on Northern (Left) side and don”t be tempted to go right in under the trees! We moved our pitch after a large and very messy welcome gift from a local woodpigeon. The couple who pitched their driveaway awning in a similar area weren’t so fortunate and will have some cleaning to do . . .

OK…wrong forum I know. After last weeks gales we’re back on the boat :)