Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

I think we have lots more than a handful.
Don't get me wrong, I love Scotland (lived on both East and West side for the last 16 years). It's just that days that are warm and sunny are far less than in the South West of England. We sail on the West Coast..... it's wonderful......... just always (seems like it) cold and windy :eek:. And as for the beach..... best beaches in the UK are on the West Coast (but always need a winter wet suit even in the summer :D)

We were in Crovie last year when visiting good friends in Turriff
My granfather was born in one of those houses in Crovie, been going there my whole life so was wanting a night there as we walk the beagles there alot andalways tskk about it we had a camper we wouldn’t go home.
The beach over at Gardenstown is great for letting beagles off the lead as well as its surrounded by cliffs, nowhere for them to go except beach! Nice for a bit of recall training!

My granfather was born in one of those houses in Crovie, been going there my whole life so was wanting a night there as we walk the beagles there alot andalways tskk about it we had a camper we wouldn’t go home.
The beach over at Gardenstown is great for letting beagles off the lead as well as its surrounded by cliffs, nowhere for them to go except beach! Nice for a bit of recall training!
We spent time on Gardenstown beach, dogs loved it.

7A34953D-DFFF-4B9D-B224-03B90BBFF1D5.jpeg

DF18FFE2-ECB2-4E61-8ECB-976075ECA167.jpeg

858E1997-3439-4024-9F51-763ABA6F99B7.jpeg

417E3221-EFD6-4152-B871-B6F65724FF7D.jpeg

B426ED0F-92B6-4467-821A-49ADBEEDCB35.jpeg

I agree :thumb .......... If only there were more than a handful of days like that Scotland would be great!
Those of us staying in the west coast value them more I suspect, sun always seems to shine in the northeast and costa del Moray. The water was freezing and our crag had ice in the shade, in the sun it was lovely. I one t boulding near Loch Maree and almost got sun burnt. Looks cooler next week :)

Don't get me wrong, I love Scotland (lived on both East and West side for the last 16 years). It's just that days that are warm and sunny are far less than in the South West of England. We sail on the West Coast..... it's wonderful......... just always (seems like it) cold and windy :eek:. And as for the beach..... best beaches in the UK are on the West Coast (but always need a winter wet suit even in the summer :D)
ha ha I agree, come from North east England ( land of there castles ), its far wetter in the west, always seems better east of A9 as a rule. ~East is windier as a rule I found where as the west is less windy ,milder and damper.

The beautiful Lake District
b995774499bcc9c0fc72fa9e04fcf9bb.jpg