Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

CMCC site in Cheltenham- ok it’s a car park but great view and very convenient for the festival!
5a760f6cce17e998eb6d7b6e79901b95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What festival is that?

I was finishing the Snowdonia Slate Trail. Wild camped first 3/4 then day walked the rest. Have next spring earmarked to climb the mountain.

The Slate Trail is on my to do list. Do you recommend it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Slate Trail is on my to do list. Do you recommend it?

Very good, I did it over 5-6 days but didn’t have much time to explore some of the workings. There’s a variety of landscapes, industrial, forest & moorland. The guide is worth buying. Some hard climbs, but it’s wales!

Very good, I did it over 5-6 days but didn’t have much time to explore some of the workings. There’s a variety of landscapes, industrial, forest & moorland. The guide is worth buying. Some hard climbs, but it’s wales!

Thanks for the reply. Old industrial landscapes can be fascinating. You found wild camping spots pretty easily?

Thanks for the reply. Old industrial landscapes can be fascinating. You found wild camping spots pretty easily?

Sadly, not on this trail, maybe because of a lack of planning and reality vs expectations of distance. We identified opportunities ahead of time, but found our natural section distance against available time meant, particularly on the southern section, we didn’t get to them. So it was variety of accomodation.
First night was Wild camp Dinorwic area, 2nd night Beddgelert camp site, 3rd night Hotel, 4th night bunk house. I then had to bail for family reasons, so the pic above was taken on the return to finish section.