View from/of your van.

Catinaccio, Dolomiti (Trento, Italy)
Brand new (used) Beach just retired yesterday (my 49 birthday).
Fourth California of our life ;-)
Super
690fa8b5d1cb90d0469d69856ecb4b3b.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Catinaccio, Dolomiti (Trento, Italy)
Brand new (used) Beach just retired yesterday (my 49 birthday).
Fourth California of our life ;-)
Super
690fa8b5d1cb90d0469d69856ecb4b3b.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Auguri! E bouna pensione…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We always take the plastic bowl out of the sink when cooking on the nearest ring - it has been known to melt a bit.
Yes thats good advice, I often do also, I feel it depends on the pan diameter and how much heat can dissipate. In this case the bowl hardly got warm. Looking around for a replacement induction cooker, we may have to go to the city amd pick one up, deliver is very poor here it seems. Another good use for the Cali

Yes thats good advice, I often do also, I feel it depends on the pan diameter and how much heat can dissipate. In this case the bowl hardly got warm. Looking around for a replacement induction cooker, we may have to go to the city amd pick one up, deliver is very poor here it seems. Another good use for the Cali
I am happy with my Ikea induction hobs. We have a one in UK and one in Spain. The ability to set a timer to turn off the individual zones is very useful. easy to clean. California come in to its own when shopping.

I am happy with my Ikea induction hobs. We have a one in UK and one in Spain. The ability to set a timer to turn off the individual zones is very useful. easy to clean. California come in to its own when shopping.
Yes, the California’s first task just after picking it up was bringing an Ikea wardrobe home!