Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

1000018300.jpg
Chertsey Camping and Caravan site the night before the Pro/Am golf at Wentworth on Wednesday.
My son was over the moon with his signatures of the golfers and celebrities on his cap including Rory McIlroy, Luke Donald, Shane Lowry, Tommy Fleetwood, Tom Holland, Andy Murray, Gareth Bale and Anton du Beke.
1000018534.jpg

View attachment 129168
Chertsey Camping and Caravan site the night before the Pro/Am golf at Wentworth on Wednesday.
My son was over the moon with his signatures of the golfers and celebrities on his cap including Rory McIlroy, Luke Donald, Shane Lowry, Tommy Fleetwood, Tom Holland, Andy Murray, Gareth Bale and Anton du Beke.
View attachment 129169

I realy like those sunscreens with the eyes.
Shame they are only sold and made in the uk.

Skerries red island, north of Dublin. One of my favourite to go to when I need a night to get away to reset.

There’s a 2m barrier on the car park so you’re always on your own with all the other vans and motorhome forced to park alongside the road with no view.

Spectacular 360 degrees view. Right on the beach. Super quiet. There’s always one or two cars with teenagers doing whatever teenagers do in cars at night these days (scrolling through Instagram or TikTok it seems) but they always just let you be.

View attachment 129124
Beautiful - my Wife's home town, we're back regularly and I know it well. I can't get my Knaus under that barrier but spent a night or two on the Strand when I've been allowed a night off from the kids.

Another nice one up over the border is Greenore just next to the Coastguard Station where I've stayed a few times in the Cali previously, nipping under the height barrier there. ;)