Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

20170509-081814-OF_9753.jpg

While the small parking at the Old man of Storr (Skye) was overloaded with cars, we found this neat place nearby to enjoy the Silence of the Lambs (spoiler: they are not silent at all)

Photos from a recent short trip to St Abbs, took our sit on top kayak, launched at the harbour (£3.0 charge), taken late May this year, 29 deg even on Scotland! Second day a bit too windy to took the spectacular cliff top walk.

20170525_123023.jpg

20170526_124946.jpg

Even had the equivalent of a "Slidepod" in the boot.:)
My friend has a roof tent on his range rover, brilliant bits of kit. I've even seen one on a T5 once. :D

Fair play to the mini driver there, get into the outdoors life with whatever you have available. Nice.

Very scenic part of Germany! Are you visiting Schloss Neuschwanstein?

20170509-081814-OF_9753.jpg

While the small parking at the Old man of Storr (Skye) was overloaded with cars, we found this neat place nearby to enjoy the Silence of the Lambs (spoiler: they are not silent at all)
Stunning spot, did you say there overnight?

IMG_9509.JPG

Side Farm campsite. (NT) Ullswater.

Super basic facilities but super amazing views! Not much level ground so chocks are imperative. Great walks from the farm along the lake side to little secluded bays.

IMG_9424.JPG

Stayed one night 2 adults and 2 children £28.00. Bit steep considering my lad thought animals slept in the toilet block as it was a bit basic but the showers were hit and the owners very nice and friendly.

You can launch your kayaks from the little beach next to the site.

IMG_9512.JPG

Thanks for posting that Days Out, great pics. I've stayed at Side Farm a couple of times and I'd agree it's one of the nicest campsites in the Lakes... would recommend it to anyone who isn't looking for very upmarket facilities.

Wow over a 1000 posts and 73.5k views on this thread, mind boggling. :)

Yeah .....and you started this.....:bananadance2who knows where it will end up:Nailbiting