Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Post surf cuppa. Last waves of the trip. Whiterocks, Portrush, County Antrim.
d5609582f439db6365bc8c6ecee4b14b.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Arrived early at Llandudno to beat the crowds and get a parking spot, cycled around the great orme*, and then had lunch and a coffee in the cali with a sea view. Perfect!
20190422_185318.jpg20190422_185214.jpg
*With blood, sweat and tears. People were walking faster than i was cycling it, ooh it was hard, not done it in years :oops::talktothehand:embarrased

Looks amazing, where did you stay? Just been to montgenevre but in Airbnb booked before we had our beach. Thinking about a 4 day ski trip with the kids next year in our beach and your site looks beautiful. Been considering chatel...

We stayed at camping La Foret in La Rosière. It’s a 15-20 minute walk to the closest lift or 5 minutes on the fairly regular bus from the campsite. It’s an absolutely stunning site, quite high so you’re likely to be surrounded by snow. Good fun skiing back to the van through the access pathway.

The one problem is I can’t remember if they have cooking facilities or not so it might be a bit trickier in a Beach as cooking outside would get pretty cold pretty quickly!

The other brilliant campsite is down the valley at Montchavin-Le Coche. Brilliant views down the Tarrantaise valley and over to Mont Blanc. Slightly lower than La Foret so a bit warmer but not as idyllic as you don’t have the same tree cover as La Foret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived early at Llandudno to beat the crowds and get a parking spot, cycled around the great orme*, and then had lunch and a coffee in the cali with a sea view. Perfect!
Was that Sunday? If so, we weren't far away, just the other side of the Little Orme at the Cars on the Prom. Still suffering from a sunburnt neck! .. :mad:

I can highly recommend this one - Meadow Farm Tenby, has just been taken over by new management, such lovely people. This weekend was like a mini vw show, 2 calis rocked up, a white ocean and a silver beach, and the rest nice transporters. A vw mag even turned up and took pictures of a yellow converted transporter with a slidepod in. I will be looking forward to the magazine release, front cover apparently said the photographer :D

2019-04-22 10.20.55.jpg

I can highly recommend this one - Meadow Farm Tenby, has just been taken over by new management, such lovely people. This weekend was like a mini vw show, 2 calis rocked up, a white ocean and a silver beach, and the rest nice transporters. A vw mag even turned up and took pictures of a yellow converted transporter with a slidepod in. I will be looking forward to the magazine release, front cover apparently said the photographer :D

View attachment 43936
What a great site, we were at Trevayne but we will be back to that site at some point. Wonderful place!

Haha that was actually me taking the photos of the yellow VW. Front cover potential indeed but I don't get the final say so that will be up to the editor but fingers crossed :D

What a great site, we were at Trevayne but we will be back to that site at some point. Wonderful place!

Haha that was actually me taking the photos of the yellow VW. Front cover potential indeed but I don't get the final say so that will be up to the editor but fingers crossed :D
Matt i came over chatting and asked about the space in the rear, i had the unruly 2 year old with me! I didn't know it was you!! :headbang