Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

c0e2e13ebfc1bf633eba57fd9ac8359f.jpg

Sorry for that bad picture. Sunset was great. Central Switzerland. Canton of Zug. (Expensive place but this one was for free)

c0e2e13ebfc1bf633eba57fd9ac8359f.jpg

Sorry for that bad picture. Sunset was great. Central Switzerland. Canton of Zug. (Expensive place but this one was for free)
Nice, all the best things in life are free

Looks lovely, are you allowed to park up overnight there?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

There are no signs with ‘no overnight camping’ so I presume it is not forbidden. With high tide, however, the road to this point can be flooded. I think that sign is discouraging enough.

Not sure, with wife and 2 8yo girls wild campings not an option for us at the mo.

But most of oxwich bay is private and owned by the same guy who owns most of the area.....apparently the will move vans on if found.

What’s the wild camping situ there these days?

There are no signs with ‘no overnight camping’ so I presume it is not forbidden. With high tide, however, the road to this point can be flooded. I think that sign is discouraging enough.

Wow, where is that? Looks like somewhere I'd like to visit with my surfboard

Near Ravenscar, North York Moors National Park. I’m in no way a surfer but I think it is a bit risky. The waves are formed by sharp ridges of rock just beneath the surface. But maybe I’m wrong. It is a beautiful spot.

Wow, where is that? Looks like somewhere I'd like to visit with my surfboard

I’ve been surfing that stretch of coastline for over 20 years. Some of my favourite spots are there.
Don’t be fooled, some of those breaks are serious stuff.