Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

I really like the look of this as a family weekend. Not sure I want to be cramped and squashed in through.
Last year there was a problem with one of the camping fields. That’s why they’ve moved location. It should be okay now.

Last year there was a problem with one of the camping fields. That’s why they’ve moved location. It should be okay now.
It’s a good weekend. It was just me, hubby and dog but I think it would be great for families.

You have a location for this spot? Looks cracking!

While on the topic of location, some of you may be aware - if Lat,Lon, degrees etc is greek to you, use an app/site called What3words. Can pinpoint location to a three x three square. Pretty neat. Check it out.

While on the topic of location, some of you may be aware - if Lat,Lon, degrees etc is greek to you, use an app/site called What3words. Can pinpoint location to a three x three square. Pretty neat. Check it out.

Ah yes, I'm a fan. This is 'partly.level.mild'. How appropriate :)

Hi Nick. What part of Clippesby Hall were you in? Just had a look online, it looks like a lovely site.
Hi Elly, yes really nice and seemed to be lots to do. Online it said they didn’t have any pitches, but when I rang they were really helpful and opened up one in the Old Orchard, which was great. We were only there overnight so did not get to use all the facilities, but will be going back soon.

fb9ccc0e05289346e58e705023b6f27b.jpg

Overnight spot in the Lake District

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The majority of courtesy buses and taxis around here seem to be Caravelles, this one wishes it was a California
223775223ab9c6113107292fa505dfbb.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk