Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

This is a view from/of your van thread. No pictures then it ain't happened

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It Did happen, no idea why the photo didnt load ? mind it does help with a network..

its about an hour outside Helsinki. I just watched the sunset, and can confirm it’s beautiful! Lakes and Forests is what Finland is for.
Just had to look up exactly where that is on Google maps. Need to add that to a long list of places to visit. Need something to look forward to whilst we try and get through this unbelievable situation. Hope you get back to the UK safely.

Just had to look up exactly where that is on Google maps. Need to add that to a long list of places to visit. Need something to look forward to whilst we try and get through this unbelievable situation. Hope you get back to the UK safely.
I’m still in that exact spot. As I live in my van, I’m a bit stuck. Plan to wait it out around here until things calm down hopefully. I am pretty self contained just need the occasional run to a supermarket to get water and food. It feels like being on a desert island.

Where is that please? We are due in Lincolnshire for a week end of June.

Its a lovely stretch of beach a little south of Sutton on Sea called Huttoft beach. There are public toilets and thats about it for amenities (its all you need! ;)) but being able to practically park on the beach is fab :) .

Its a lovely stretch of beach a little south of Sutton on Sea called Huttoft beach. There are public toilets and thats about it for amenities (its all you need! ;)) but being able to practically park on the beach is fab :) .
Thanks every so much :) If we are able to travel we will have 86 year old aunt with us so would be perfect for her.

We are so tired of all this news. Missus work in healthcare, I am just interested reading all reports I can come over. Phones used only for taking photos (and this forum) for the weekend. Next to no wind and 7C degrees feels warm. On a small island called Öckerö 30 mins from Gothenburg.
2020032206054658--7725335095890230278-IMG_0756-X2.jpg

2020032206054658--2042075976108557977-IMG_0747_heic-X2.jpg