Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Nice pics.

May I just ask you if you could post a picture of the sliding windows in the T6.1. The design has changed, but is the waterproofness better?
How does the sliding window look from the outside, especially the seal at the bottom.
And can you spot the water drains?

Sorry for asking.
I’ll try and get some pics this week in better light if you don’t mind waiting.

Thanks for the pictures.
It looks like it's a single slider?
The rectangular hole, is that the water outlet? If you pour water in the slider, does it run away through that hole?
Can you just post a picture of the sliding window seal? And a close up from the gap between the sliding and fixed window? It looks like VW didn't quite learn from the old sliding windows to keep the water outside as much as possible by letting a gap with water getting trapped, when you open the sliding window, all that water gets inside.

I really appreciate your work! :thumb

30 octobre in Vézelay (Morvan) France.
First day of national lockdown in France.
Last day of our 4 weeks holiday with the VW T6 L2H3 :cool::

Vézelay 30 oktober 2020.jpg

Diner in the van:

Diner.jpg

4 weeks before in Saint-Père-sous-Vézelay: on our way to the Cévennes (south of France):

Saint-Père-sous-Vézelay.jpg

.....on our way to the south of France. Navacelles (Cévennes):

Navacelles.jpg

We wanted to go to: https: //rubinaresort.com/?lang=en&dest=aroundUs , but because of corona there was a lockdown in Catalunya and we were obliged to stay in France.

We were lucky because this camping in the Cévennes in France: https://www.camping-graniers.fr/en/our-campsite/our-pitches.html , was open all year.

Remark : we are not suicidal. We were in outside air on the campsite en on our motorcycle.
When we went to a shop for food we wore a mouth mask :mute and we desinfect our hands a lot :talktothehand.

Getting changed after surfing yesterday, I love my awning
5374539a16f2f600171bfe4880d8a4d5.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk