Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Rainy day - the van/California is best for it! Went to a tiny place to ski and enjoyed the parking lot with my godchild, brother and son. California is best for changing wet clothes
1b25bd337873150840668b5c6041d131.jpg

4b48c3c880248e501d2c43422d7a6df1.jpg

Well done, where to.
I’m confused. I thought if you were from a Zone 2 area, you should not travel to a Zone 1 or 3 area. On the attached map of Scotland only the red areas are zone 2. Fairly limited where you can go or am I reading it wrong?

Attachments

• 9BDF52BD-E889-4003-8056-173D83C7E855.png
    9BDF52BD-E889-4003-8056-173D83C7E855.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 71
Is that the Vanstyle front splitter Ray? Looks good, I have been thinking of getting one. Was it easy to fit?
Hi... Yes it is the Vanstyle one I thought I would take a risk on the fact that it already a gloss black and seems to suit. I am toying with the idea of spraying it matt black or the same red as the Cali but lets see.
It is easy to fit but was tricky to centre (I was probably being a bit fussy).
It comes in 3 parts (red arrows) with just self tap screws to hold together. I put some double sided tape where the green arrows are to aid lining up. When I was happy with that I drilled the small holes required in the original valance (If you had to remove later you wouldn't see them)
Then it is self taps through the plastic to secure. I have tested out on the motorway at above legal speeds and all has been OK.
IMG_7403.jpg
:)

Hi... Yes it is the Vanstyle one I thought I would take a risk on the fact that it already a gloss black and seems to suit. I am toying with the idea of spraying it matt black or the same red as the Cali but lets see.
It is easy to fit but was tricky to centre (I was probably being a bit fussy).
It comes in 3 parts (red arrows) with just self tap screws to hold together. I put some double sided tape where the green arrows are to aid lining up. When I was happy with that I drilled the small holes required in the original valance (If you had to remove later you wouldn't see them)
Then it is self taps through the plastic to secure. I have tested out on the motorway at above legal speeds and all has been OK.
View attachment 70787
:)
Thanks Ray - looks like a job for when the weather improves! Did you get the front end off the ground? I think it would look wrong in black on my Bay Leaf Green lower half so I would have to get it colour matched. Thinking about it...also the side bars like yours!