Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from the Cali

You let a pig come between you and your beloved Cali?!!:D:cool:

Thought some of you might like this.Not a view from the cali. But my view at work today. Sheffield derailment with 13 cement trucks off the tracks. The powder dry cement has been sucked out by a road vacuum tanker and now the trucks are being lifted clear. One is so badly damaged it will be hauled over the wall onto the road to be taken by a low loader

20201113_112849.jpg

20201114_125335.jpg

20201113_081243.jpg

Thought some of you might like this.Not a view from the cali. But my view at work today. Sheffield derailment with 13 cement trucks off the tracks. The powder dry cement has been sucked out by a road vacuum tanker and now the trucks are being lifted clear. One is so badly damaged it will be hauled over the wall onto the road to be taken by a low loader

Just don't get it wet!

Wow, seriously nice footage! Both very nice, but the second one, because of the landscape is amazing! Very impressive. Seems like these could be scenes from a nature documentary! thanks for sharing.

Wanted to share the views I am shooting from a Cali. Due to a decent panoramic view from a dashboard and short nose, it allows me to capture pretty nice perspectives on the road.

They are amazing quality. What camera did you use and how did you manage to keep the camera looking in the same direction when the van was turning round bends? Was the camera mounted outside the van so that you didn’t get any internal reflections? Good work!

Wanted to share the views I am shooting from a Cali. Due to a decent panoramic view from a dashboard and short nose, it allows me to capture pretty nice perspectives on the road.
Beautiful!
What (kind of) camera do you use for this video?

I saw the first on on Youtube yesterday. In the first one, you actually leave the road and fly a little bit - clever.

Is Tiny Speck your channel? I just subscribed - love the minature worlds.

Last edited:
They are amazing quality. What camera did you use and how did you manage to keep the camera looking in the same direction when the van was turning round bends? Was the camera mounted outside the van so that you didn’t get any internal reflections? Good work!
It is sonyA7III on a gimbal, mounted inside over the dash. The short nose of Cali exactly helps to get a nice wide frame.
This is a burst of full-frame Raw photographs allowing quality on the level with professional movie gear.

Back