Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from the Cali

Nothing special here, a pic where I pick up our son and sat in the California to draw and colour some pictures with him.
And still best time. Small things. Be thankful, just scroll through this wonderful thread, get some happyniess fuel. Happy easter!
8fc629f455748281a8a9aae01451c38d.jpg

Here's one with the photo included! :rolleyes:

20210507_192623-jpg.78066

I'm blaming the dodgy WiFi in the New Forest rather than my incompetence.
Oh
So where were you, is it Janes moor pond car park
Spot on. We had a long walk in the forest after work and then stayed on for a meal in the van afterwards while watching the ponies and donkeys wandering about. Followed by a short stroll to the pond to see if the tadpoles had turned into froglets yet (spoiler alert: they haven't).

Oh

Spot on. We had a long walk in the forest after work and then stayed on for a meal in the van afterwards while watching the ponies and donkeys wandering about. Followed by a short stroll to the pond to see if the tadpoles had turned into froglets yet (spoiler alert: they haven't).
Longbeech campsite just up the road is a nice spot to stay at and doesn’t get to busy and cheap.

Think you got it worse yesterday than Lochaber. In someway the beauty of the west coast, sunshine and showers can given some stunning views
Hi Phillip, Very True however got very wet cycling to Coral Beaches, and Dave no seals.

Hi Phillip, Very True however got very wet cycling to Coral Beaches, and Dave no seals.
Yes I got drove though awful weather, got the waterproofs, then the sun came out.
Got an hour then back to the rain

Back