Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP membership - paying

Yes there is if you follow the link on the membership page put in your username and go to page 2 right at the bottom you can pay with a credit or debit card without joining paypal

hi again. tried that but it wont process the payment unless you sign up to paypal after you enter the credit card details (unless i did it wrong which is always a possibility)

No you did it right sue :thumb you do go through PayPal and I believe you can make 5 payments with your card before you are automatically signed up it looks like you have to but you dont :thumb I hope this helps :thumb

OK, someone else here who can't work this out! (I notice sue.h is still not a VIP member. Does this mean you gave up, Sue?)

I've tried, but see no link on any page that allows you to pay without signing up to Paypal. I'm clearly destined to exist in the netherworld of "Junior" membership for ever.

No I can assure you if you follow the link it will not sign you up to a PayPal account.
If you are still unsure pm me and I will send you details of where to send a cheque :thumb

yes i gave up. i really want to joint but is says i have to make a paypal account and that is something i do not want to do.

so, i noticed that i can send a cheque which i will happily do. the help we have had has been invaluable and we want to contribute by joining.

Calikev said:
No I can assure you if you follow the link it will not sign you up to a PayPal account.
But which link? There's a link called "Paypal account optional", this just takes you to an info page. If you fill in all your data, i.e. credit card details etc, then click continue you are taken to page which then asks you to create a password (your email is already the username) and agree to all paypal's conditions.

Yes I understand your concerns you are not signing up to PayPal just agreeing to there term's and conditions it will allow you to pay using your card 10 times before you have to sign up for PayPal
Although if you would prefer you can send me a cheque for vip membership I do understand you may not like PayPal and that's fine :thumb If you would like I will send you details :thumb

I have just subscribed to VIP membership and paid using PayPal, but am being barred from accessing the VIP Lounge. Is there a time lag between subscribing and being able to access VIP?
Many Thanks,
Wojtek

Hi, Wojtek. Please be patient, I believe most if the voluntary admins are away in their Calis this weekend. I'm sure they will get to you ASAP!