Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

vw bike rack price

R

ROB

VIP Member
hi
can you please advise me of the price for a vw bike rack, are there any sellers on this forum who can use courier for delivery?
many thanks
rob

Speak to Steve at SMG. They will deliver as well as giving you discount on the rack :thumb

I think as Oli says SMG will be cheapest. I think he has some in stock for this weekend.

Yes. Steve Mann. He's very helpful :thumb

We were told yesterday that Steve is on Holiday so it may be someone else you speak to.

Stu said:
We were told yesterday that Steve is on Holiday so it may be someone else you speak to.

your right steve is static caravanning at the moment :laugh2 ,so it will be that other guy at the smg open day ..can't remember his name ,but worth asking for the guy that was there on that day :thumb

I'd guess 2m x 1m x 0.6m and quite heavy.

Try Interparcel for a quote Garry. :thumb

Stu said:
I'd guess 2m x 1m x 0.6m and quite heavy.

Try Interparcel for a quote Garry. :thumb

Thks Stu.

Hmm thats what I put into P4D at 15Kg? Its Alu correct? ÂŁ35...

Do you have the part number? Quick search doesnt find it. See if TPS can source for me?

Have you called Adam to see about a delivered price? We have a good courier company who we have used before that may make it worthwhile doing through us?

cheers

smgcowfold said:
Have you called Adam to see about a delivered price? We have a good courier company who we have used before that may make it worthwhile doing through us?

cheers

Hi,

I spoke with Adam this morn who advised I maybe wise to find my own courier?
I should be able to arrange third party collect through work.
Dam this rack will cost more than 5 times the cost of my girls bikes!! :headwall

Cheers.

Garry I can collect from the seller if that helps and then we can sort out meeting up at another time.

Southampton would be local to me.

I could get it to Luton/Watford if that helped.

Ha cheers!

Major thread hog sorry but are there any fitting guides available or is it straight forward?

I have the manual with mine if you don't get instructions. I can scan and email if you need it.

Back