Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw breakdown assistance

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
My warranty runs out at the end of march so I thought I would give vw a ring to see about the breakdown cover. £155 for two years 90 days euro cover,hire car,hotel if needed home call
I thought this was great :thumb

That is great value. VW roadside assistance is one of the best out there :clap

Our Warranty has recently expired and we took up the VW Assistance renewel for 2 years.

Thanks for the tip CaliKev :thanks

Yes I think it is very good and worthwhile doing for peace of mind with good service.

Cheers

;) I know I should this, but is there an extended warranty that you can take out at three years? I did this with a Toyota we owned, which was a really good investment. If yes, how long is this for? Would this include VW Road Assist? Which think is great

Extended warranty is available on an annual basis. All done online to purchase and you can pay to have VW Assistance included with it as well.

There will be an excess per claim and a claim limit and you will need to check what of the camping side of the internals of the van will be covered as well.

Cheers

Go on tell me how much. I’m sitting down.
No, tell me because I’m still really interested, because at any price this could be a good investment.

Calikev said:
My warranty runs out at the end of march so I thought I would give vw a ring to see about the breakdown cover. £155 for two years 90 days euro cover,hire car,hotel if needed home call
I thought this was great :thumb

I didn't realise that Euro cover is limited to 90days per trip. I wonder if people I have spoken to planning extended Euro trips with their new Cali realise this.

Back