Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Cali on its way, short Finals, Gear Down!

DaisymanS92VW

DaisymanS92VW

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Hello to all on here, Ive been browsing and watching this site for a few months and the useful advice and help on here has proven invaluable. Through here we have found our first Cali and I finalise payment and collection at the end of the month, to say the whole family is excited is an understatement. It has been a while since my trusty Type 2 left the fold and now I can't wait to travel and explore without waiting to drive down hill to overtake or look for a good tail wind to cruise! new pics idc folks!

VW Type2.jpg

Hello to all on here, Ive been browsing and watching this site for a few months and the useful advice and help on here has proven invaluable. Through here we have found our first Cali and I finalise payment and collection at the end of the month, to say the whole family is excited is an understatement. It has been a while since my trusty Type 2 left the fold and now I can't wait to travel and explore without waiting to drive down hill to overtake or look for a good tail wind to cruise! new pics idc folks!

View attachment 98992
Hi we are new to VW camper vanning and got delivery at the end of September 2022! Absolutely love it. Use it as my everyday vehicle. We have stayed over 3 times only but have been really comfortable and are really looking forward to the warmer times. Hope all has gone well for you so far!

Welcome...you wont be disappointed with 2023 adventures just waiting for you !
What will you be collecting and when will this special Christmas present be yours?

Welcome @DaisymanS92VW - what a great T2 you had! With your accumulated experience of vanlife you’ve no doubt got some good tips and hacks of your own!

Back