Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper on the way!

CaliforniaSeb

CaliforniaSeb

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi, Sebastian (and Jenny ) here.

As we are very close to retirement, we decided to take the plunge and buy a VW Ocean (Ascot Grey) Camper. We were told 8-12 months delivery when ordering in mid July. We received a phone call yesterday from the dealer, it is on its way to the UK!

Really excited to begin our camping adventures.

Will post some pics when we get our van.

Good evening. We ordered 29/6/22, build date 5/9/22 and it was at a European port 8/10/22. We heard from Breeze yesterday that it was still at a port in the UK then today a call informing us that it is now at their franchise in Poole. We can collect from Tuesday 8/11/22.
They had also received several more California so hope their new owners have also been informed and are as excited as us.
Pics after collection promised.

Hi, Sebastian (and Jenny ) here.

As we are very close to retirement, we decided to take the plunge and buy a VW Ocean (Ascot Grey) Camper. We were told 8-12 months delivery when ordering in mid July. We received a phone call yesterday from the dealer, it is on its way to the UK!

Really excited to begin our camping adventures.

Will post some pics when we get our van.
Great news!
I waited 13 months for my Ascot Ocean. Best things I’ve ever bought. Good to hear the delays have cleared…
Enjoy it when it arrives!

Great news!
I waited 13 months for my Ascot Ocean. Best things I’ve ever bought. Good to hear the delays have cleared…
Enjoy it when it arrives!
We ordered without actually seeing an ascot grey in the flesh. It does look a lovely colour in all the photos we have seen.

Lovely enjoy, it seems the delivery dates are getting better. It may be they have a new source of microchips which they told me was the main delays after all the covid backlock