Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Calendar Possibility

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Whilst you are all away on holiday this summer it would be great if you could get some good photo's of your Cali with a nice background or maybe next to a landmark as we are looking at the possibility of producing a calendar later in the year if there is enough interest.

It could look something like this ...

calendar_temp2.jpg

calendar_temp.jpg

So get snapping ...

Great idea!! I was wandering through the gallery and i noticed that the pics revolve and change every time i looked. Amazing. There are some stunning shots that would make a great calender. The one in the snow with the door open.... great and the one a Spanish beach super. We have some very talented people in the club. Put me down definitely for a calender for starters.

How about a charitable donation for each one sold? Would members, and perhaps non-owners, be more likely to buy if this were the case?

Not a bad idea .. Maybe a club meet chit chat in Norfolk :)

Great idea.

I too love the one of the cali in the snow, night and door open inc lights. Great shot :clap

When I went through our photos I realised how few van-plus-landmark shots I'd collected in two and a half years. I'm sure there are some serious photographers here with great kit, and I don't think any of mine would make a final cut, but feel free to take a look and use any in whole or in part - or just to take a look at where we've been. I have higher resolution versions. The link should work even if you don't have a Facebook account, as the album is flagged as public:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... bfc44228ec

Chris

Hey Chris ...they are all fantastic!! any one would be great on the calendar. Thanks for sharing and facebook works well Malc

I took this last night. Playing with a flashgun under the influence of some local Bitter...

file.jpg

Its light from a flashgun Martin, it was a 30 second exposure - I moved to fast to be seen in the resulting image but flashed a few times(!) to light the van up.

Here is this afternoons efforts - again partially influenced by the local bitter (after we cycled the Dalegarth to Ravenglass cycle track - it isn't just all about the beer, honest...) its all a question of perspective. I find this a really useful tool when trying to decide where to park up !! (kidding... but now that I think about it...)

file-1.jpg

It is all about the 'escape' that the Cali offers
image.php

image.php

image.php

Location Location Location :)

Here is another couple from our last trip

C7D_3992.jpg

C7D_3994.jpg

Thanks Graham, we might have to do a 15 month calendar at this rate... keep them coming though.

Hi, Martin.

it's a Canon EOS 7D.

Back