Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW Child Safety Net

Calincolnshire

Calincolnshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
New child safety net for roof bed for the California. This came with our T6 but we have no use for it.

£50 Collection Doncaster

[RSVP=27105]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Hi - if this is still available we are interested in it. Please let us know

Thanks

We have 2 child's safety nets, one from our first van and then one from our new one - have never used either.
We live in Buxton Derbyshire so people could either collect or happy to look at postage costs and pay by direct bank transfer if that's easier.
£50 each

We have 2 child's safety nets, one from our first van and then one from our new one - have never used either.
We live in Buxton Derbyshire so people could either collect or happy to look at postage costs and pay by direct bank transfer if that's easier.
£50 each
We would like one of the nets , we could collect the weekend of 9th 10th February if that fits in with yourselves,
Thanks

Hi, I have 1 child's safety net never used. We live in Slimbridge, Gloucestershire and could be picked up at the event to be held at Slimbridge in May. Looking £50.00.

We would like one of the nets , we could collect the weekend of 9th 10th February if that fits in with yourselves,
Thanks
Hi Martbec thats fine with us i can give you my mobile then we can message directly (i think thats allowed not sure not done this before) 07792926771