Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Vw new safety net for roof bed

E5T XX

E5T XX

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
New child safety net for roof bed for Cali. Official vw net. £60 To collect from Sutton Coldfield.

Last edited:
Wow. Didn't think there'd be a market for the safety net. Hundreds of us must have one in the garage.
I was thinking the same. I was even close to recycling mine, but I thought that I'd wait until I'd worked out how to fit it.

Does anyone want a pair of official VW rubbish bins, £30 each or £55 as a brace of bins?

Our van came with a Brandrup isotop inner roof lining and no safety net. Our son is now walking, so for our next outing we'll need a net (right?). Which also means we'll have to retire the isotop for a while. There's no clever way of having both, is there? Bit nervous about trying to reattach the isotop - some of the little hooks have already snapped off...

Certainly did not think they could sell for £60?!!

Had mine on here for a month at £30 posted IIRC and no takers - ended up giving it away.

Don't want to chance him jumping on the hatch or toppling out when it's open.

And they're a darn site more from the only place I can find selling them online. Not checked with VW but imagine they'll be similar.

I really need a safety net... Is any one still selling??

Do new vehicles come with a safety net? (Not got mine yet)

Do new vehicles come with a safety net? (Not got mine yet)
Every new vehicle comes with a safety net yes, usually the folks buying them are usually ones who've bought a van that the previous owners sold because they didn't use it.