Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Commercial - Possibly the worst dealer network?

Had a terrible experience with our local dealer last week, they offered to deliver my van back to my home as the repair the roof took longer than expected however the driver who bought it back managed to get a massive stone ship on the bonnet that was not there when I took the van in, I now have a fight on my hands to get the bonnet respayed.

the driver who bought it back managed to get a massive stone ship on the bonnet that was not there when I took the van in, I now have a fight on my hands to get the bonnet respayed.

Same thing could have happened if you had driven it home. Does a stone "chip" need a bonnet respray.
I would expect them to repair it ----- firms like chips away do a good job and I expect the dealer has some link for their sales dept for cosmetic repairs if they do not have a body shop.

Had a terrible experience with our local dealer last week, they offered to deliver my van back to my home as the repair the roof took longer than expected however the driver who bought it back managed to get a massive stone ship on the bonnet that was not there when I took the van in, I now have a fight on my hands to get the bonnet respayed.
Surely that's not really their fault, it could have just as easily happened if you drove it to them and back? Its just a risk of driving the van anywhere?

Back