Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Elemental 8

C

choplee

Guest User
Nice sunny morning with a light breezzzzzze in Essex at the elemental show ... Anyone about today :)?

Just off out for a walk in the sunshine, heading for the woods (Pamber Forest Hampshire) to stay out of the breeeeeeze.:)

Theres a cali's parked up the back of the camping field and met up with James ..

choplee said:
Theres a cali's parked up the back of the camping field and met up with James ..

Was good to meet up and to meet Mark.

No camping for us as we love 10 minutes away. :)

James said:
choplee said:

Hi James, yes was good to meet up with you & Choplee today and have chat. I had tried to hide at the back at the camping field but you can obviously sniff out a Cali a mile away :thumb

Duckling68 said:
James said:
choplee said:

Hi James, yes was good to meet up with you & Choplee today and have chat. I had tried to hide at the back at the camping field but you can obviously sniff out a Cali a mile away :thumb

Hi

lol it was, I can't find that camping.de website, do you have it to hand?

I thinking hiding at the back is good :) :) and yes, we spot Cali's from a mile off. Anytime you're in Sarf'end you are welcome.

James

Hi James, yes was good to meet up with you & Choplee today and have chat. I had tried to hide at the back at the camping field but you can obviously sniff out a Cali a mile away :thumb[/quote]

Hi

lol it was, I can't find that camping.de website, do you have it to hand?

I thinking hiding at the back is good :) :) and yes, we spot Cali's from a mile off. Anytime you're in Sarf'end you are welcome.

James[/quote]

Hi James

The website you need is California-camping.de, just make sure your sitting down before looking at their prices. :eek: .

Hi James

The website you need is California-camping.de, just make sure your sitting down before looking at their prices.

Yes I was looking on there yesterday, not cheap but good quality stuff that will last years. I'm a believer of spending money once on stuff that will last for ever.

Mark it was good to catch up and we'll see you at the cotf meet .......your cali looked spotless as it did before and i loved the awning sides ...expensive i know ,but well made and good design feature ......
RNS 510 ;) ;)

didn't see any T4 westy cali's ,but we did see a good condition T25 Wesy cali ;)

choplee said:
Mark it was good to catch up and we'll see you at the cotf meet .......your cali looked spotless as it did before and i loved the awning sides ...expensive i know ,but well made and good design feature ......
RNS 510 ;) ;)

Hi Lee

Yes would good to meet up with you & James at the weekend and at last the sun was shining :D.

That was the first time we had used the awning room and even though expensive we are more than happy with the money we spent, given the extra room created with the angled front giving about an extra metre of room makes it so good, the quality of the whole product is excellent & we would recommend to anyone. (California-camping.de) just make sure you are sitting down before looking at their prices :eek:

I thought your Cali was looking so cool & loved the electrical sticker detail on the rear quarter

RNS 510 ;) ;) :D

Cheers mark ... I got the water/ electric decals and the converse trainers hanging off the other side from a Spanish company ... They are looking like they are coming to cotf ..:)

Duckling68 said:
choplee said:
RNS 510 ;) ;)

Hi Lee

Yes would good to meet up with you & James at the weekend and at last the sun was shining :D.

That was the first time we had used the awning room and even though expensive we are more than happy with the money we spent, given the extra room created with the angled front giving about an extra metre of room makes it so good, the quality of the whole product is excellent & we would recommend to anyone. (California-camping.de) just make sure you are sitting down before looking at their prices :eek:

I thought your Cali was looking so cool & loved the electrical sticker detail on the rear quarter

RNS 510 ;) ;) :D

Yes but I'd pay for those awning sides, they are quality and practical. I liked the way to a certain degree it kept the heat in.

Expensive but you do get what you pay for. I am very tempted to save up for those :)

James