Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw extended warranty

All in One is good as the packaged deal and there is a 25% discount on at the moment.
It does say on the warranty that it is up to 2 years does anyone know what triggers it to end.
I think it means that if you are at the end of n existing VW warranty, you get 24 months, but if not (as in my case) there is a 1 month qualifying period on signing-up , so your actual cover is 23 months.

Either way the best part of 2 years warranty for free has got to be good.

Look at the VW all-in package, gets you a proper VW warranty + servicing + VW assist for a competitive price.
Some members on the T6 Forum would disagree with the “ proper VW warranty “ statement .

Some members on the T6 Forum would disagree with the “ proper VW warranty “ statement .
In similar threads on that forum Breeze have got replacements paid for under the all- in warranty

In similar threads on that forum Breeze have got replacements paid for under the all- in warranty
we have a crankshaft oil seal leak VW Oldham refused the repair with the all in one warranty.bit they replaced the power steering pump and idler puller under the warranty

I suppose it all depends if the Dealership is on your side and exactly how they word their claim under the terms of the warranty.

I think it means that if you are at the end of n existing VW warranty, you get 24 months, but if not (as in my case) there is a 1 month qualifying period on signing-up , so your actual cover is 23 months.

Either way the best part of 2 years warranty for free has got to be good.
When we bought our van the dealer said the all in warranty covered mechanical things relating to the van but not those relating to the camping side. He therefore recommended the extended factory warranty first as that just extends the original warranty and then the all- in after 5 years.

Back