Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW Grand Cali bits for sale

C

Chainline

VIP Member
Having sold my Grand Cali I have a few bots for sale. All almost unused and in ezcl. Condition.

All for pick up really or possible delivery within 30miles of LE10 1QU or Keele Uni (any excuse to visit my daughter!) but if shipping preferred I can get a price.

Projekt camper internal thermal blinds and storage bag, far simpler than the supplied unitls, fully thermal, mag attachment, add and take off in about 1min, full blackout. pattern photo shown. Black exterior/ice pattern interior. £125

Small Calicap table that stores next to seat. £100. IMG_1706.jpegIMG_1707.jpeg

2 x 11kg gas bottles, flogas, full, unused £100 the pair or £60 each.

4x Rogue CC1 AT wheels and General Grabber tyres, 225/75/17 115, incl. new tpms sensors new wheel nuts and lockers, less than 500mls use. £1000 (about the same as a new set of fitted tyres!)
IMG_0087.jpegIMG_0086.jpegIMG_0069.jpegIMG_1705.png

I'll take your bottles, table and covers for £300 if you would include delivery to Kenilworth (20 miles away from postcode provided).
Thanks.

I'll take your bottles, table and covers for £300 if you would include delivery to Kenilworth (20 miles away from postcode provided).
Thanks.
This sounds like a plan especially given your proximity! As such SOLD.
Let me know preferred timing and payment method. I'm flexible on that front.

Thanks. I've tried to PM you but the system won't let me for some reason. Could you try from your end.

Back