Sorry Now Sold VW Grand Cali - Rogue CC1 wheels + General Grabber Tyres

C

Chainline

VIP Member
Re marketed - For sale less than 500miles use
4x 16” 5x120 Rogue CC1 Alloy wheels black
Tyres: General AT3 all terrain 225/75/16 115
TPMS - sensors - RUBBER

Fully load rated wheels and tyres, with tpms sensors, for the GC680 and more than required for the GC600 and as fitted by some GC owners on the forum.

Cost me a hair under £1700 last year and, unfortunately, seen little use due to work/life.

For sale at £1100 since new price drop.

Note new, premium TPMS sensors coded to GC, you may or may not need them but they are not cheap if your van has this and tou don’t want an error. They work fine if your van doesn’t have it too but no real time pressure readout obviously.

Impending arrival of new van means putting the originals back on the GC and sale of the Rogues.

I chose the grabbers for good offroad/muddy field performance, high load rating and decent on road/wet braking performance with good comfort.
Speedo becomes accurate with these not under.

Pick up or potential delivery within 30mls of Hinckley, Leicestershire.IMG_0069.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale less than 500miles use
4x 16” 5x118 Rogue CC1 Alloy wheels black
Tyres: General AT3 all terrain
TPMS - sensors - RUBBER

Fully load rated wheels and tyres, with tpms sensors, for the GC680 and more than required for the GC600 and as fitted by some GC owners on the forum.

Cost me a hair under £1700 last year and, unfortunately, seen little use due to work/life.

For sale at £1200

Impending arrival of new van means putting the originals back on the GC and sale of the Rogues.

I chose the grabbers for good offroad/muddy field performance, high load rating and decent on road/wet braking performance with good comfort.
Speedo becomes accurate with these not under.

Pick up or potential delivery within 30mls of Hinckley, Leicestershire.
The PCD should be 5x120 not 5x118.

Pics would be good to help sell them. What are the specific tyre dimensions?
All the best.

The PCD should be 5x120 not 5x118.

Pics would be good to help sell them. What are the specific tyre dimensions?
All the best.
Mr T, Thanks for pointing out, Changed to 120, pulled that from the invoice, its a mistake, they are of course the correct pcd and fit properly dimensions added.
Pic attached.

Last edited:
Price drop £1000. Making the wheels about £10 each if you take the tpms sensors into account or a new set of tyres plus £40 for a wheel