Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Grill n' chill 20-22nd Sept

C

choplee

Guest User
Hi guys ...this little show in kent has grown quite well over the past few years and works out a good cheap weekend away ...maybe worth a look :thumb :thumb :thumb

i'll be there of course .. :bananadance :upsidedown :laugh2

http://grill-n-chill.co.uk/

Looks like a chilled out little show... might give it a go.

Rgds
M

It's not bad and a good price ... I know the organisers the paint scrapers they are a good bunch ... Let me know if your going to be about and I'll catchup with you :)

I am hoping to go, If I can get the van back together in time ( currently waiting for parts ).

Nice and local show for a change. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Regards, Paul & Ash.

pabloalfa76 said:
I am hoping to go, If I can get the van back together in time ( currently waiting for parts ).

Nice and local show for a change. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Regards, Paul & Ash.

Cool ... It will be good to get some local cali's out on this one :)

One step closer!
Shiny pump, arrived in the post today and a day off work on Friday. It's looking hopeful. We might be up and running.
pump002_zps9c7245e5.jpg

Fingers crossed for you getting your bus ready in time for the grill n chill :thumb :thumb

looks like the weather is going to be ok for us and better temp's than this week :D

well the grill n chill has come and gone and means that the show calendar is almost empty for this year ... :sad
the weather held out and it was once again a great little vw show and a brilliant turnout with a packed camping area ... met some new friends and of course bumped into alot of old ones .... :thumb
well i did see one pre-facefilt cali owned by a guy in the paintscrapers vw club which was nice to see and jcb ashford had cali on their stand being sponsors and they sold it on the saturday...
good day for them .....They was well pleased and being on smg or beadles patch probably made them smile more ..... :!: :!:

Back