Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW whitenoise show 16-18 Aug

Re: VW whitenoise show 16-18 Aug

Definitely maybe!!

redredzimmer said:
Definitely maybe!!

we're going to tag the show onto a little campout as well while around that area ;) :thumb

Hi Lee,

I have some friends going and might tag along. I belong to a group called the Suffolk Bugrs (Alive & V Dubin) and so I may club camp with them, but would be good to hook up if you are there!

I've heard varying reports of the event, but in your experience it's worth a trip??

Thanks

James

redredzimmer said:
Hi Lee,

I have some friends going and might tag along. I belong to a group called the Suffolk Bugrs (Alive & V Dubin) and so I may club camp with them, but would be good to hook up if you are there!

I've heard varying reports of the event, but in your experience it's worth a trip??

Thanks

James

A friend in my local club his good mate is a dj in one of the tents and he's been there twice before and loved it each time ....some people love the bug jam's and other events ,but i'm not a fan of it ,so i think it's worth a punt ...it would be good to hookup ....go with a club in club camping if you book tickets .. :thumb :thumb

Thanks Lee, I'll let you know if I decide to go!!

Had a great day at whitenoise ..see afew cali's hidden about the camping and had a chat with a guy with a night blue 10 plate ...looking good :)

Back