Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wacaco Nanopresso - Decent coffee on the go!

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Well i've been thinking for a while now about how I am going to get decent coffee in the van and saw this yesterday, bought one and it's brilliant.

http://www.steamer.co.uk/atoz/coffe...o-portable-espresso-machine-yellow-21677.html

It's a Wacaco Nanopresso, which I bought with the Nespresso capsule adaptor. Totally manual operation.

Fill it with hot water (from a kettle etc), insert capsule then just manually pump away and you get a pretty decent espresso with decent crema.

I made mine into an americano with milk, but might consider buying a 240v milk frother for when we're on hookup.

Nice and small, reasonably priced, great build quality and simple to use.

Very highly recommended to anyone who enjoys decent coffee!

Well i've been thinking for a while now about how I am going to get decent coffee in the van and saw this yesterday, bought one and it's brilliant.

http://www.steamer.co.uk/atoz/coffe...o-portable-espresso-machine-yellow-21677.html

It's a Wacaco Nanopresso, which I bought with the Nespresso capsule adaptor. Totally manual operation.

Fill it with hot water (from a kettle etc), insert capsule then just manually pump away and you get a pretty decent espresso with decent crema.

I made mine into an americano with milk, but might consider buying a 240v milk frother for when we're on hookup.

I have one makes a surprisingly good espresso :) I have the non pod version a little messier but I like to use my roasts from home.
Recommend running hot water through them just before you extract stops the coffee going cold too fast.

For a longer Americano style drink recommend the oopmh.

There is a massive coffee thread on here too well worth a peruse. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our van is a coffee free zone, If I was a coffee drinker I rekon that is clever bit of kit.

Just a thought but before you buy a frother, try shaking the hell out of a milk carton / bottle that’s only 1/3-1/2 full for a few seconds. Obviously it won’t be warm but it will be VERY frothy. We don’t bother with our frother any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk