Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Wanted Cascavel Alloy Wheel

Neilos

Neilos

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, following a blow out I’m looking to replace a cascavel alloy in black. If anyone has one for sale? Obviously most folks want to sell 4. May also be interested in that if price is right. Located north Essex/Cambridge area. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry realised I posted this in for sale and not ‘wanted’. Apologies.

Hi all, following a blow out I’m looking to replace a cascavel alloy in black. If anyone has one for sale? Obviously most folks want to sell 4. May also be interested in that if price is right. Located north Essex/Cambridge area. Thanks!

There’s normally one for sale on eBay for £150 but check seller to make sure it’s not someone’s pinched spare

Thanks. I could only see sets of 4 but I’ll have another look. TPS was £550. I’m actually hoping now having seen it that the rim might be repaired.

Thanks. I could only see sets of 4 but I’ll have another look. TPS was £550. I’m actually hoping now having seen it that the rim might be repaired.

Might be cheaper overall to sell the existing 3 + £150 each and buy a new set of wheels with delivery miles. Unless you want to keep same style.

I actually have one that I’d be happy to sell. It has a scratch on it but otherwise fine. DM me if interested.

Thanks for responses and offers all. Much appreciated. As it turns out. Despite driving on the rim with no tyre to speak off for almost a mile (police made us!). The rim is only cosmetically damaged according to the garage so it’s a fairly simple repair.

Cheers

Neil.