Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Wanted... Top bunk ladder??

K

KeesDeacon911

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Anyone have anything for sale please? Can be as per picture, but open to ideas... Sussex area, or happy to post. Thank you very much...

bunk-ladder-1.jpg

We have one of these, and whilst it does the job, the fixings at the top are generic and don't fit onto the top shelf of the roof where it leans against. For the cost I would have preferred a dedicated angled bracket. We added some rubber matting around the top to reduce the risk of slippage. It's also quite bulky even when split in two.

I've got one of these for sale if you wish to make me an offer.
Link to full price below

I've got one of these for sale if you wish to make me an offer.
Link to full price below

If you are still interested £50 plus postage PM or mob 07766604125

Hi - did you manage to sell the ladder? I'd be interested if you haven't
Yep ..yours if you want it? It is a bit bulky so if you are passing over next few weeks best to collect although I do have starage boxing it came in so could wrap for posting. Its a while off but we come down to poole quite often ...our next trip down will be late July if that helps?

Yep ..yours if you want it? It is a bit bulky so if you are passing over next few weeks best to collect although I do have starage boxing it came in so could wrap for posting. Its a while off but we come down to poole quite often ...our next trip down will be late July if that helps?
That would be great, whereabouts are you based?
We pick up our Cali at the start of July so if you’re heading down this way late July and wouldn’t mind a stop off that would be amazing!