Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water bottles for door pockets

J

jonnyboy

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Anyone any idea what's the largest volume water bottle that will fit in the front door pockets please? Ideally looking for 2 litres but once you get above 1 litre, most bottles I've found are too wide to fit. Disposable 2 litre "pop" bottle do seem to do the job but looking for a more permanent and sustainable solution please

Thanks

We use 2 litre Spa blue bottles. 3 fit in a row in a door.

Nalgene 1l (32oz) bottles sits snug between the teeth and then we use something similar to Smartwater bottles on the sides.

1 Nalgene, 2 Smartwater bottles equals 3 liters. Anything heavier than that is a pain to drink out of especially if you're driving. They're also small enough to put in your backpack or just hold in your hand if you go exploring a town/city or just hiking. For hiking I use Smartwater bottles too because they're very durable.

Thanks all - some good recommendations there

Anyone any idea what's the largest volume water bottle that will fit in the front door pockets please? Ideally looking for 2 litres but once you get above 1 litre, most bottles I've found are too wide to fit. Disposable 2 litre "pop" bottle do seem to do the job but looking for a more permanent and sustainable solution please

Thanks
I carried a 4 pint (2.27l) plastic milk bottle recently. Buy milk, wash when finished and reuse.

Back