Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water tank VW T6.1 dash

ddgp

ddgp

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi guys,

On the new dash of the T6.1, I think it would be very nice to see how much water does it actually has. As you may know, it only gives you an visual indication but it would be nice to know, out of the 28L how many litles are there left... what do you think?

Hi guys,

On the new dash of the T6.1, I think it would be very nice to see how much water does it actually has. As you may know, it only gives you an visual indication but it would be nice to know, out of the 28L how many litles are there left... what do you think?
I can’t see any benefit when on a site to know exactly how many litres I have left in the tank. When it’s empty I refill it, or if I feel I’ve used a lot I will top it up. I tend not to travel with any water in the tank so again it has no benefit for me. Just a ‘rough idea’ is fine.

The float is not accurate anyway so no use if the controlpanel could/would show it in liters. As said above , leave home tank filled and fill up if you got the chance when on a site. Inbetween sites when using free aires there are also solutions .
Search the forum for threads : where do you fill up....

I can’t see any benefit when on a site to know exactly how many litres I have left in the tank. When it’s empty I refill it, or if I feel I’ve used a lot I will top it up. I tend not to travel with any water in the tank so again it has no benefit for me. Just a ‘rough idea’ is fine.
The float is not accurate anyway so no use if the controlpanel could/would show it in liters. As said above , leave home tank filled and fill up if you got the chance when on a site. Inbetween sites when using free aires there are also solutions .
Search the forum for threads : where do you fill up....
thank you... i haven't find anything with Where do you fill up...

to avoid taning... do you advice to empty the tank after the trip or so?

Back