Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seat covers

lennox

lennox

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello All

Can anyone recommend waterproof (dog proof) seat covers? Inka have been mentioned a few times however they don't seem to have any T6 Ocean front and rear set available?

TIA

I dont believe that the Jackyards covers are waterproof, I'm having the same problem finding waterproof covers. Inka have covers for a T5 but not the T6

I dont believe that the Jackyards covers are waterproof, I'm having the same problem finding waterproof covers. Inka have covers for a T5 but not the T6
It looks like Jackyards describe them as water resistant. We have them in our Cali and would be very content that they are dog proof. You might not be able to literally pour water on them, but who needs that, unless you are going to drive with a wetsuit on? They are very tough, but comfortable.

Why are these so cheap? Are they genuine as our ones from VW cost double that!
they are genuine VW (label is there) : looks like VW no longer selling and stock is (was) available online. Don't hesitate if you can still buy them I am using them for 2 years now. 100% waterproof.

We use Inka in the T5, theyve done a great job for 2 years now, the seats still look like new underneath. :)