Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waving hello...

FiFiLaDrew

FiFiLaDrew

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello everyone, newbie here
I'm Fiona, and I'm not new to VW ownership, or even van ownership...in my murky past I owned a T2 splitty, but I'm old now and want heated seats and lumbar support...
So, I'm on the hunt for a T5, and having crawled all over ones in dealerships that I can't afford, have been really swayed by the versatility of the California.
I'm looking at a low mileage 2007 2.5l SE this week. It's older than perhaps I had hoped for, but I think the life the vehicle has had is important, and it looks 'honest' if that makes sense.
Anyway, 'hello' and I'll go back to lurking the for sale threads

Welcome!

Check out vans for sale by members on this forum. It would be my first place to look.

Hello everyone, newbie here
I'm Fiona, and I'm not new to VW ownership, or even van ownership...in my murky past I owned a T2 splitty, but I'm old now and want heated seats and lumbar support...
So, I'm on the hunt for a T5, and having crawled all over ones in dealerships that I can't afford, have been really swayed by the versatility of the California.
I'm looking at a low mileage 2007 2.5l SE this week. It's older than perhaps I had hoped for, but I think the life the vehicle has had is important, and it looks 'honest' if that makes sense.
Anyway, 'hello' and I'll go back to lurking the for sale threads
:welcome Fiona , There’s not enough Waves out there, the T6 /T6.1 set seem generally to be oblivious to the requirements:cheers

Edit; although TBF you have a lot more time in a T2 to clock others and then wave :cool:

:welcome Fiona , There’s not enough Waves out there, the T6 /T6.1 set seem generally to be oblivious to the requirements:cheers

Edit; although TBF you have a lot more time in a T2 to clock others and then wave :cool:
Back in the day the requirement was aand a huge grin And yes...plenty of time to prepare to say hello as you rumbled along at 50 mph