We will not be shopping with Browns Outdoors again

B

Birch44

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Good morning fellow Cali owners we have had a very poor experience with Browns Outdoors and are now left without an essential item before our trip away. I informed them I would share my ‘experience’ with fellow Cali owners and they could not have cared less.
Browns Outdoors were selling the OLPRO universal door for the sun canopy and their website said they had one left in stock which I ordered and they took payment. I then received an email confirmation of my order, payment taken and that I had been charged for standard delivery which is 5-7 days. Job done surely?
Nope not with Browns Outdoors.Ten days later after no communication from Brown’s I rang to enquire about delivery as it had not arrived. I was told they didn’t in fact have any to sell despite taking payment and confirming the sale however it’s not their responsibility their website takes over two hours to update. Since the purchase was made they have not emailed nor have they sent a refund. I was told they left someone a voicemail (it wasn’t me) and as they hadn’t had a reply (how could they) they just assumed they should hold on to the money so they could fulfill the order sometime in October or later! Wow!
I pressed them to understand the logic in this and they were not interested one bit, if I wanted a refund “it’s up to you mate!”

Back