Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Week 47 and now worried about delays at Ports due to Brexit.

Footy69

Footy69

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just had call from AutoEbid to confirm that our Cali will be ready for collection January . Anyone else same build week and had an update from the dealer.?

Just had call from AutoEbid to confirm that our Cali will be ready for collection January . Anyone else same build week and had an update from the dealer.?
Think the delay is for boxes

Cars should be ok they are bespoke docks, if you look at Emden it appears to be exclusively VW, the UK end they use RORO docks, the distribution from the docks is VW controlled, I doubt it will be affected. No deal import tariffs is a paper transaction.

Our week 47 has been at Grimsby for a week according to VW chat, so I’d expect yours is also in the uk or on its way.

We’ve also been told collection in January by autoebid - and I’m not chasing the dealer as I’d prefer January anyway. I’ve heard nothing from them directly. I’m even wandering if I can delay collection until March as we’re going to get very little use out of it until then.

Normally Sheerness is full of VW’s, it’s very quiet and I only spotted one California in there last week, white and gold

Our week 47 has been at Grimsby for a week according to VW chat, so I’d expect yours is also in the uk or on its way.

We’ve also been told collection in January by autoebid - and I’m not chasing the dealer as I’d prefer January anyway. I’ve heard nothing from them directly. I’m even wandering if I can delay collection until March as we’re going to get very little use out of it until then.
I believe VW organise the delivery and can be upto 10 days before getting to the dealer my guess you will be taking by mid Jan. Happy days.

Picking mine up today, it landed in Grimsby a week last Monday the dealer got it this Tuesday and I wasn't chasing. I reckon you will have it next week mate, good luck when you get it.

Ohh that’s interesting , Jan suits us too actually probably prefer to get our hands on it as soon as we can as it’s going to be our daily driver, gives us good chance to get the feel of it before we set off on our travels ! Eeeek can’t wait !