Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What’s the highest temperature you have recorded on your California dashboard?

gvick

gvick

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
As it’s so hot I thought I would see what the hottest temperature we could record on the California dash.
I came back from Norwich today to the station and the dash read out said 36:5 degrees- phew
Can anyone beat that?F06EBFF8-DA54-42FC-B987-BA778CDC9416.jpeg

Cheating slightly but I have had 50 deg on the car display, but.....it was in the desert in Dubai....with an old Land Cruiser

We had 49 in the cali in Spain August 2017. My car was showing 45 today when I left work, black car parked next to a south facing wall in North London.

No photo but we got to 39 deg in Visp in July!

37 degrees in London yesterday.

-26 in Norway. However that wasn't in a car. More like is it warm enough to come out and play today or go back to the snowhole

I’ve noticed that the inside of the yellow Cali is considerably cooler than the inside of the blue Skoda, parked side by side on our driveway.

today parked in UK drive 38.5C

IMG_20190725_153927.jpg

Today, coming back home. This was in Lille, France (Rijsel).

835ABF37-AF7B-4367-98DA-55E86C5A6011.jpegMaidstone today. It did hit 43 but wasn’t able to stop to take a photo.

Oh, and for oil temperature, I had it up to 118°C. once I think.

Thunder rolling here in Belgium on the coast now for the moment.
-20 will be when I visit the south pole I think. Not the nowadays winters in Belgium anymore.

Lowest was -14 in the UK a few years ago now. Yesterday it showed as 37.5 outside, it was hotter but once I started moving it dropped to 37.5 :eek:.

Ive experienced 52 in India and it was like nothing Ive ever experienced, so 49 is incredible

As it’s so hot I thought I would see what the hottest temperature we could record on the California dash.
I came back from Norwich today to the station and the dash read out said 36:5 degrees- phew
Can anyone beat that?View attachment 47907
42 While in France parked up with engine off and no AC

Back