Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What’s your thoughts on these 3 .

Not for your son obviously but my big decision was to get my Cube Khatmanhu Hybrid pro with NO handlebar. Not good if hanging on rack but on a Tow Bar carrier great ... and for me being able to get on and off easily ( over 60) ... and stop and photo etc has been great. Or at least the lower Cross Bar ... just a thought ... but obi not for young guys!

Whats wrong with good old fashioned pedal power. Exercise is amazing for you. What next, turning tvs over without the need for pressing a button on the tv, a cafe where you dont need to leave your car to get the food and get it from a window or even getting your shopping delivered to your door without even going to the shop........doh, we're all doomed :-0

They do look great though ;-D but that S2 looks like a prototype!
Next you'll be telling us you will be able to get hot cooked food delivered and cold beers.

I bought my wife a Moustache 28.3, really good quality but expensive

I have narrowed down my choice of electric bike to these three ..links to bikes
1) Cube Hybrid Race All road 500 Cube
2) Ampler Curt Ampler
3) VanMoof S2 Electrified VanMoof

Going to use for short commutes and cycle / bridal paths etc on occasions, and of course with the Cali

Anybody have one of these or recommend another

Alf
Nice, I like the Ampler but would choose a cowboy, in fact: I'll buy one soon.
Happy choosing!
Greetings

Just checking eeryone realises that you do need to work to get these bikestogo. Round here itis HARD WORK round the hills of Dartmoor.

Critisism of thm often comes from neighbours round re whose bikes have not eft the garsge for years .... whil wemerrily get plenty of exercise adenjoy it most days .... just off now as it happens

Can confirm can be hard work on the Welsh hills.

Would be harder without the boost button on the S2

The cr@p reviews of Vanmoof customer service and build quality on Facebook / trust pilot remind me of those of another vehicle that I bought. I do like the security tech of them though as chaining up a couple of ebikes whilst you go off to the beach or to explore would leave me worried.....and I suppose the design of them might grow on me in the 4 month reported lead time.

Yes very WW11 ... rather like that .... a sort of Triumph TR3 ....

Back