Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What do I need to add VW alarm

szczota81

szczota81

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi All

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my Cali is without alarm. I have to do something with this and I would like to add VW alarm by myself.
Which parts do I need? As I know I need as follow:
- horn
- ultrasonic sensors which are located in the roof lights next to mic
- some battery
- but there should be some central system as I know. Am I right?

Can anyone give me the parts number and where it is located.
Maybe somebody has wiring diagram how all this parts are conected.

And it has to be code for sure.

Should come with alarm fitted. If new I'd be talking to wherever you bought it from with a view to them fitting it for free.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Was ordered like this by first owner. Just immobiliser.

I found ultrasonic sensor for 20 dollars, horn for 15, cables 10. Butthere should be a central system as well. Or I am wrong?

The coding will be at the end.

That is cool :)
http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...951/subcategory/951020/part_id/3695637/lang/e

It means I have everything already. I have to find where the sensors and horn are conected and thats all. OK + coding.
I would think they are probably all connected to the BCM, Body Control Module, as the central processor, and this may be problematic if the vehicle was ordered without an alarm. The BCM might not have the necessary software or be the correct model to take an alarm.

I will go to local shop to check it but as I know Cali has all wiring system for all features. Like microphone in my car. I have no mic. but all wirings are conected to the RNS510.

Guys. I bought ESIS (Electronic Service Information System) for California until 2016. There should be everything what we need for our Calli. Manuals, service and repair instruction.
In case sombody needs something let me know on priv. There is 13GB of data.

Hi
After some time the alarm is activated and is working. Sensor and horn have been added by me (genuine components in oryginal localization). Wiring done as well. Some coding at the end and everything is working.

I can help if anyone would like to do the same.

Back