Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What has happened to the 'Accessories for Sale' Forum?

ToulonTom

ToulonTom

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Sorry if I missed this event because I was sleeping or something, but what has happened to the Accessories for Sale forum?
I loved browsing through everyone's various bric-a-brac, picking up the odd bargain here and there, but it's all different now, and not for the better.
I used to laugh at all the 5th/spare seats there were advertised, but now I find myself needing one for this summer, and it's just not the same rich seam of bargains I was expecting. I'm going to have to resort to eBay at this rate...:(

Sorry if I missed this event because I was sleeping or something, but what has happened to the Accessories for Sale forum?
I loved browsing through everyone's various bric-a-brac, picking up the odd bargain here and there, but it's all different now, and not for the better.
I used to laugh at all the 5th/spare seats there were advertised, but now I find myself needing one for this summer, and it's just not the same rich seam of bargains I was expecting. I'm going to have to resort to eBay at this rate...:(

Tend to agree but accept I might be in the minority. I view the forum on Tapatalk so no buttons there.

It will though save me from temptation.

Mike

Tend to agree but accept I might be in the minority. I view the forum on Tapatalk so no buttons there.

It will though save me from temptation.

Mike
I also agree, not having new, "for sale", items appear in the forum is a loss. I wonder whether the views counter and the items sold will show a drop in numbers.

I listed my awning on here recently using the new system. The one thing I noticed was that when you had contact from a potential buyer, it didn't have / give you their forum username.

I sold it over the weekend (which was great) and after all of the contact, I still don't know the forum username of the buyer, which I think is a bit of a shame.

The latest post on the "For Sale and Wanted" section was the 8th May 2018. Surely this is further evidence that the new system isn't working.

I'm also on the "old was better" side of the fence.

Mods/Owners, could I ask that you seriously reconsider this change.

At least raise a poll asking for VIP members to vote on this. We are after all paying a subscription towards "the club".

Surely it's in everyone's interest that the classified section of the website works for all?