Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What sort of tape to use on inside of wardrobe door?

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
The tape has come loose on a couple of slats on the wardrobe door nearest to the handle so we thought about putting a new strip above and below the loose section. Has anyone done this - if so, what sort of tape have you used, please? I've tried to search the forum but can't see an answer to this one, so any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.

The tape has come loose on a couple of slats on the wardrobe door nearest to the handle so we thought about putting a new strip above and below the loose section. Has anyone done this - if so, what sort of tape have you used, please? I've tried to search the forum but can't see an answer to this one, so any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.
I used grey duct tape but it was never quite right so it was replaced under warranty. Perfect now.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 17.15.32.jpg

Thanks for everyone's replies. As only a small section has come undone we'll put a bit of tape on it and if it gets worse we'll get it back to the dealer.

Back