Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

When it's been a long day .....

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
All the driving to Glasgow .... through the winds and rain of Dennis .... then rockin'n'rolling in 70 mph winds ....... then a heavy day in the sports lab of the University ......

I was glad to get to Durham today ....

Settled down in the van, heater on, nice and warm and snug, answering emails, looking forward to my bed tonight .... my mind a bit elsewhere ....

check the forecast .... likely to be freezing .... OH! If it's going to freeze better check the van :shocked Get some heating going ......

Coat on, shoes on, keys in hand .....

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOPEY-CLOGS, YOU"RE IN THE BLOODY VAN :oops:

I think I need a holiday .......

Yup, all signs that you need a break - indeed. Don't move from Durham for a few days. The joys of having a Cali.

Where abouts in Durham are you staying? Hope you have a safe and good journey back to Sussex tomorrow...

Where abouts in Durham are you staying? Hope you have a safe and good journey back to Sussex tomorrow...

CAMC ..... Durham Grange

I diverted from heading straight down M6/42/40/25 A24 to pop over to South Shields and check out the car parks for the GNR in September :)

Ha ha, that’s like when I get to the top of the stairs and have to go back down to try to remember what I set off for in the first place..
stay warm and safe :cool:

Ha ha, that’s like when I get to the top of the stairs and have to go back down to try to remember what I set off for in the first place..

I'm doing well if I can remember where the stairs are! :shocked

CAMC ..... Durham Grange

I diverted from heading straight down M6/42/40/25 A24 to pop over to South Shields and check out the car parks for the GNR in September :)

Ah, makes sense whilst your (relatively) in the area! Good luck with the run when it comes around.

Reactions: JPC
I spent most of yesterday morning searching for my shed keys.... found them in my dressing gown pocket. Now trying to work out why I would have been out in the shed in my PJs!

Back