Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where did you spend the extra hour as clocks go back in UK?

Kyffinjones

Kyffinjones

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Were you enjoying an extra hour in your Cali as the clocks went back in the UK (and, maybe, elsewhere)? Three Calis enjoying the benefit on the site where I am staying in Yorkshire!

an extra hour in my own bed at home :(

Ditto that. Very welcome - picked our new Cliafornia up yesterday - two hour handover and then a tour of various seasides along the coast. Wonderful day but very tiring :)

which seaside was that?

which seaside was that?

North Eastern ones - Whitley Bay, Tynemouth, Newbiggin and South Shields. Just doing some driving and checking out all the new stuff... It really was a perfect Autumn day here yesterday.
Also, unfortunately, playing "hunt the squeak" - more of that today via a trip to Ikea :) If we can't trace it, I will post on the forum in the "annoying rattle " section - I'm sure there must be one:headbang

Off now to enjoy the early sunshine...

North Eastern ones - Whitley Bay, Tynemouth, Newbiggin and South Shields. Just doing some driving and checking out all the new stuff... It really was a perfect Autumn day here yesterday.
Also, unfortunately, playing "hunt the squeak" - more of that today via a trip to Ikea :) If we can't trace it, I will post on the forum in the "annoying rattle " section - I'm sure there must be one:headbang

Off now to enjoy the early sunshine...

Sorry, GJ, this obviously didn't post properly this morning - have had a lovely day out in the California BTW:)

Yes, an extra hour in our Cali listening to the owls at Elan Oaks in the Elan Valley.
Spent a few days there in the summer - fantastic place!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sorry, GJ, this obviously didn't post properly this morning - have had a lovely day out in the California BTW:)

"Almost" my home territory. I'm a Mackem, just (My Mum was visiting Family in Roker when I decided to arrive).

Newbiggin always brings a lump to my throat. That lovely visitor centre which bears such a beautifully presented history of the incredibly hard lives the people faced, yet even then funded and manually launched the 1851 lifeboat ( i do believe it is still the oldest operating lifeboat station). The women especially, herring filleting, carrying the fish baskets, selling the fish and manually launching the lifeboat despite all the other hardships. Yet these women became a medical study for they had the greatest longevity of any community in England. Amazing. A testament to oily fish diets.

I now have a longing of wanting to go "home" :(

I might head north to Durham in the next couple of weeks, visit the DLI museum, then Roker, then the coast all the way to Lindisfarne.

Now look at what you've done.... put a big grin on Albert's face :D

Ludlow, Shropshire. Stayed in Ludlow Touring Park, about 2 miles out of the town. Lovely having that extra hour to enjoy breakfast before packing up and heading home.

No not in my Cali, regretfully.
In the Coronary Care Unit in the QEUH Glasgow.
Hope to be out by the end of the week, though.
:thumb

No not in my Cali, regretfully.
In the Coronary Care Unit in the QEUH Glasgow.
Hope to be out by the end of the week, though.
:thumb
Then I'm sure you will be

Mike

New forest tangle wood CS site near marchwood. Then a lovely 6 mile walk in the forest followed by a picnic sat out side the Cali,tables and chairs out in beautiful sunshine

Relaxing in one of the surprisingly excellent pet friendly cabins on a Brittany ferry to The UK - so two hours back for us!

Back