Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to source roof seal

califrance

califrance

VIP Member
I have a 2013 VW California. I recently damaged the pop-up roof and sealing frame on an overhanging building in a nrrow street in Portugal. The roof dent is repairable, but I need to find a supplier for the rubber seal as a separate item? I'm afraid VW are not very well represented in the area of France I live in, Calis even worse. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Contact Southern Motor Group at the top of the page ask for Steve Mann in the parts department. I'm sure he will post one out to you.

If you could contact these guys in the Netherlands , sure they can help
http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/
They are the official VW California dealer in the Nethetlands not to say BeNeLux..
Check out the Google link almost below the page and look inside , see how many Cali's they got ....Cali's are the main bussines
We always go there as there are not much options here in Belgium where i live.

We visit France al lot , i would love to hear where the good VW California related dealers are located in case we need help ....any info is useful not only for me but to everyone on the forum.

Have you tryed Germany dealers?

Last edited:
If you could contact these guys in the Netherlands , sure they can help
http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/
They are the official VW California dealer in the Nethetlands not to say BeNeLux..
Check out the Google link almost below the page and look inside , see how many Cali's they got ....Cali's are the main bussines
We always go there as there are not much options here in Belgium where i live.

We visit France al lot , i would love to hear where the good VW California related dealers are located in case we need help ....any info is useful not only for me but to everyone on the forum.

Have you tryed Germany dealers?
Many thanks for the information. We live in the SW and the nearest full service VW dealer is JPR in Montauban, who very efficient.

Contact Southern Motor Group at the top of the page ask for Steve Mann in the parts department. I'm sure he will post one out to you.
Thanks Snowy. I'll give him a call tomorrow morning.